Here are a few pictures of the beautiful scenery we saw as we drove
Kate looking at the "big rocks" outside
Enjoying the ride. For now.
Beautiful clouds
Kate wanting to hold the camera herself
I convinced her to show me her teeth instead so I could show her a cute picture of herself
Selfies!
Here are some more pictures from our Friday night stay at the Roneys. In these pictures Kate is feeding the animals cereal. The chickens weren't fans of Kate from her chasing them around earlier. They remembered her squeaky shoes and were nowhere to be found when they heard her coming!
My cousin, Jarom, holding Abby
Feeding the horses was fun! I had to help Kate keep her hand flat so the horses wouldn't accidentally bite her fingers off. She was fearless!
The beautiful view of Heber City behind us. I would totally love to live there someday!
Saturday night we went bowling as a family and had a ton of fun! Here Kate is on the ride there, all ready to get her bowl on! Such a cutie.
Sunday afternoon we went to temple square to get our family pictures taken. It was a beautiful day!
Sisters holding sisters :)
Sunday evening both sides of the family, Christine's family and Brad's family, got together to play Bunco. I have heard of the game before but never got the chance to play it, until then. We all had a great time together and it was the perfect game to get both families to mingle with each other.
I didn't get any pictures at the wedding :/ but it was SO so beautiful! Our ride home was uneventful, which is good. It was our first trip as a family of four and I would say that it was a success! Hopefully our next trip will be just as great, whenever that is!
One last picture, well, two. I saw this on my camera and immediately thought of a picture I had of Kate that was very similar. Love my baby girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment