Thursday, August 9, 2018

Weeks 2-4 with Becca

Ellie holding Becca right before going to bed on her Birthday. A great way to end a great day.
Becca looks kinda happy in this picture, but really she was getting ready to cry.  Abby was happy though!
 First time wearing a headband
 3 weeks old
 I tried to get Duke to look up for the picture but he would not move. At all. 
 Becca really enjoys her baths now.  That's 4 for 4 babies that love the water.
 Big sisters getting pushed on the swings by Daddy.
 Not sure what this look is about but it makes me laugh.
Ready for bed time.  Becca usually has 2 good nights out of every 3. 
 I finally remembered to take a picture of all the girls when no one was napping
 Becca was fussing while I was doing the dishes and Kate asked if she could pick her up.  Once in Kate's arms Becca settled down right away.  Kate is such a great help and a great big sister.
 I often look at Becca and think that she looks so big but after glancing in the mirror at this baby I'm holding, I remember how tiny she really is.
 The girls enjoy eating ice to try and stay cool while having fun outside.  Kate happily put her ice down so she could hold Becca for a little bit.  Sisterly love, it's wonderful.
 Cheese!
Catching some morning snuggles with my 4 week old.  
 And that's 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment