Thursday, August 9, 2018

Becca's First Two Weeks

  Time does not stop for anything.  This baby came into the world and the days just flew right on by.  Here are some pictures documenting her first two weeks of life outside my belly.    
All of the girls love to hold Becca.  Depending on how well Becca is doing, Kate and Abby have held her for 30-60 minutes.  This picture was taken on my bed.  Abby held Becca for a good 45 minutes, if not more, and then passed her onto big sister, Kate.
6 days old
 
Abby requested a picture with Rebecca after seeing me take so many of just Becca. 
Abby was still happy to hold Becca even though she had just held her on my bed.
Ellie's turn next
And then Kate
Daddy got down on the floor to clean Duke's ears.  Ellie decided she was going to help.  Cleaning ears, or really anything with Q-tips, is one of Ellie's favorite things to do.
 Here is one of my favorite pictures of Abby and Becca. I love the sweet look on Abby's face as she smiles at Becca.
All bundled up.
Hanging out in her swing for a nap
Sweet kisses from Ellie Mae
Fist pump!
Holding up her head
All four of my sweet girls.  My world.
My view most mornings when I wake up.
Cuddling with Becca while watching a movie. 
First bath.
I think Becca looks darker in these pictures.  I'm curious as to how dark she will be.  Her skin looks fair to me, like all the time, but in quite a few pictures she looks rather tan.  Maybe somewhere between Kate and Abby?
Ellie has got the adorable cheese face down pat.  I love my little 2 year old.
Jungle time!
Holding a sleeping baby is the best. 
Looking a little sleepy
Picture taken by Abby.  I had a couple hundred more just like this one.  
Enjoying the beautiful day outside for Ellie's birthday.
Becca likes the warmth.  She was content for quite a while outside.
 And that's 2 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment