Saturday, November 17, 2018

Out to Eat

  While we are here in Albuquerque, we want to eat out at new places at least once a week. Last weekend we went to County Line BBQ. The food was decent and we mostly enjoyed our time there. Ellie refused to sit still and eat her food so Andrew walked around the restaurant with her. There were a lot of cool items hung up on the walls that entertained them both.  Meanwhile, the girls (minus Ellie) and I had fun taking pictures.
  Once we were done and asked for the check, our waiter told us our bill had already been paid for by the couple that had been sitting across the room from us. We were totally taken aback. I couldn't tell you anything about the couple. I barely saw that there was someone sitting at that table because I was so busy looking after the girls. It was a very nice surprise and gave us a little faith in Albuquerque that there are kind people here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment