I'm sad to say that we haven't gone to the park nearly as much as I thought we would. I had it in my mind that we would go a few times a week, if not almost every day. The nearest park is a 10 minute walk from our tlf, so not far, but we/I at bare minimum have to load up the baby and 2 year old into the stroller. I have to make sure both diapers are clean, baby has been fed, 2 year old has gold fish, water is full, bikes and helmets out for the older two, they need to be told a dozen times to get their shoes on and go potty... It just takes a whole lot. Like 45 minutes of yelling at everyone to get ready. So much fun.
I need to be better at just up and going with no prep. Maybe next month. We have had fun the times we've gone. It's always nice to get some fresh air and light exercise.
I need to be better at just up and going with no prep. Maybe next month. We have had fun the times we've gone. It's always nice to get some fresh air and light exercise.
Our first trip to the park Daddy was able to come along with us.
Abby and Kate had fun trying out the monkey-bars.
The second park we tried out had a playground for younger tots and a climbing tower made for much older kiddos.
Becca often sleeps on our walks to the park.
This ladder caused lots of tears for Abby and Kate. They totally lacked confidence in their ability to climb. I chose to show them tough love because Ellie had no issues climbing to the top and making my heart stop multiple times. I told Kate and Abby to figure it out. If Ellie can do it, so can they.
By the time we were ready to go home they were climbing up and down no problem.
The best park we have found so far is right by the McDonald's on base. It's a couple miles away so we drive whenever we go and all the girls have a blast running from one playground to the next.
The little ride on's are cute. Ellie especially loves them.
Kate and Abby have such fun with their imaginations. Here they were driving a ship past a bunch of sharks. They always become super silly whenever they see me watching them.
Reminding Kate and Abby that their little sister is watching them is a constant thing. Monkey see, monkey do.























No comments:
Post a Comment