Saturday, July 19, 2014

Temple trip

  Had a wonderful trip to the temple today. It had been way too long since Andrew and I last went so when his parents said that they would watch the girls while we go through, I jumped at the offer! 
  Because the earliest session available was 2:30 we were able to take our time getting out the door this morning. So much nicer than rushing out at 6 am. We arrived a little after 11 and were able to find a dress for me to wear to next weeks T-1 20th anniversary celebration, fill all our tummies, empty all our bladders and get to the temple with 5 minutes to spare, but only barely! 
  I love feeling the spirit in the temple and could spend all day there but today was the first time I was anxious for the end to come.
  Last night Andrew and I went out for dinner together and arrived home to a not so happy Abby, so all throughout the temple I was praying that Abby was doing okay.
  Well, my prayers were answered because both girls were very happy when we got out! :)  Kate was talking Grammy and Grampa's ears off and Abby was cooing away!
  We grabbed some dinner, then headed home. To top off the greatness of today, Brandon dropped the dogs off right as we were putting Kate to bed. That made her very happy! Such a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment