The National Museum of Nuclear Science and History is right outside one of the base's main gates. It has a bunch of airplanes out in the front and back of the museum. We pass it just about every time we leave and return to base and the girls were always excited to point out the airplanes. So, of course, we had to got to it at least once.
I don't know what most of these pictures are of, but I do remember we had a good time walking around. And I always enjoy being impressed by all that Andrew knows about everything.
A submarine tale, maybe?
The missile out in front of the museum.
My two cute bookends.
Ellie loved being able to carry Gerald around. He was a good size for her to be able to tote but not break.
I remember we often watched Jurassic World at the request of all the girls, especially Abby. I'm assuming that is what is being watched based off of Abby's body language.
We also enjoyed watching Dr. Pimple Popper which was usually on in the evenings. Andrew and I liked for the girls to see that people have different skin issues, but behind every face is a real person with real feelings. We would often talk about how we need to treat others with kindness, even and especially when they look different from us.
Babies sleep in the cutest positions.
Ellie getting lost in the fluff.


















No comments:
Post a Comment