Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Lights at the Botanical Gardens

   The other cool thing we decided to go see with Grandma and Grandpa was the Christmas lights at the Albuquerque Botanical Gardens. It was a very cold night, …they all were.  Something the girls have never experienced for more than a couple weeks per winter, and that Andrew and I haven't experienced since moving to Texas.  But we were happy to go, and so we bundled up to stay warm as best we could. 
  Walking through the gardens was quite the sight.  The metal work and lights that were strung on these structures was very impressive. The girls loved the animal structures the most.  I think I remember the dinosaur being one of the favorites.


I don't remember going to church with Grandma and Grandpa but from this picture, it looks like we did and then Grandpa got some baby snuggles in afterwards.  …or maybe it was before?
And here she is, wide awake at church. 


No comments:

Post a Comment