My baby has disappeared and in her place a walking toddler has formed. Ellie is walking everywhere. Like, everywhere! This baby doesn't crawl anymore! I still can't believe it. Last week she was crawling, this week she's walking. Something clicked on Sunday afternoon and she hasn't stopped since.
And I don't know if I should pity Ellie or her older sisters. Every time she walks towards them they shriek in fear that their toys are going to be swiped or they gather their things up real quick and run away. So, should I pity them or poor Ellie who just wants to be with her big sisters but can't because they're constantly running from her?
I guess I shouldn't cast gloomy clouds over everything. There are rays of sweet, sweet sunshine. Like, when Abby is so happy and proud of Ellie for walking everywhere and beams from ear to ear as she tells me. Or when Kate "helps" Ellie walk by holding her hand. Or when they both rush to help Ellie up when she falls. They all love each other so much, which makes my heart grow every time I witness their kindness. I'm one lucky momma.
And I don't know if I should pity Ellie or her older sisters. Every time she walks towards them they shriek in fear that their toys are going to be swiped or they gather their things up real quick and run away. So, should I pity them or poor Ellie who just wants to be with her big sisters but can't because they're constantly running from her?
I guess I shouldn't cast gloomy clouds over everything. There are rays of sweet, sweet sunshine. Like, when Abby is so happy and proud of Ellie for walking everywhere and beams from ear to ear as she tells me. Or when Kate "helps" Ellie walk by holding her hand. Or when they both rush to help Ellie up when she falls. They all love each other so much, which makes my heart grow every time I witness their kindness. I'm one lucky momma.



No comments:
Post a Comment