Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Ellie is ONE!

  I can't believe my baby is one already. It seems like 6 months ago she was still in my belly, but, she wasn't.

  She's walking around already, taking her first step a week or two before her birthday but not really taking lots of steps till just this past week. She's got a good set of lungs on her and keeps up with the girls chatter just fine. She will be heard. And don't even try and take something away from her cause everyone and their dog will hear about it.
  She's doing great with her naps which we've almost pushed down to one a day. She has, in the past, slept through the night but she's over that and back to midnight snacking.
  I asked her if she wanted a birthday party this year and she said she doesn't really care as long as she gets cake. ;)  So, I made her a super yummy chocolate sheet cake and invited a few friends over to share in the calories. It was a good time had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment