Thursday, January 22, 2015

Warning and confession

  Warning:  This post might contain a bit of tmi.  Something I feel like I don't do that often, especially on social media. But the tmi flows nicely into me bragging about my two little angels, something I don't think I can ever do too much of.
  Confession:  I've been kinda pressuring Andrew for baby number three.  But just a little bit. Like once a week.  Ish. 
  I would prefer our babies be close together in age, like less than two years.  Andrew, however, is fine with them being just under three years apart.  It doesn't cause contention between us, it's just something I think about, all the time.  We have decided that I not go off birth control till all the crap clears from Andrew's work situation but sometimes I just don't want to care.  I just want to be pregnant.
  Surprisingly, or maybe not surprisingly, (I am a woman), I have had a change of heart.  I was cuddling with Abby last night and thought to myself, why can't I just enjoy the two perfect babies I already have?!  They are growing up so quickly already.  Just enjoy them. 
  Abby is sleeping on my chest as I am writing this and I still have the same thoughts and feelings.  So, for now, Andrew is off the hook.  ...till I have another change of heart.  Until then, I will enjoy my two perfect-in-every-way babies!


1 comment: