Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Post Thanksgiving

  I was able to get a lot of shopping done while Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales were going on.  Shopping on my phone is SO much easier, however, I don't know if it always saves me money.  Often I am willing to spend a little more just so that I don't have to take 45 minutes to load up the girls and go myself. 
  We did manage to get family pictures taken and for crazy cheap too!  $75!  The gal was super sweet and got our pictures edited and back to us in five days.  You can't get anything good for that cheap down in Florida.  After pictures were taken, we took the scenic way home and drove past the temple here in Albuquerque. 
 Becca looked so adorable in her outfit!  Not hardly any smiles from her during the family photo shoot but she wasn't crying.  Hallelujah.   
 She is starting solids now and isn't much of a fan of the rice cereal.  She does like applesauce.  Carrots are a little strong tasting for her.  She often gags.  
 One of the days we chose to stay inside and out of the cold I pulled out our ball pit balls.  The girls had a lot of fun throwing them around at each other.  
 Ellie adores Gerald and picks him up all the time.  I think he still likes her, for now, but she is about as gentle as a 2-year-old can get.  Which is not gentle at all.
 And here is my sweet Becca Boo.  She loves the sound of running water so 9 times out of 10 she will lay happily on the floor while I take a shower and get ready for the day.  Once the water is off, though, her water works start running.

No comments:

Post a Comment