Sunday a good day. For one thing, it was Andrew's birthday! Yay!! He turned 28 years old and holy cow, that sounds really old to me. Not sure why cause most of our friends here are 5+ years older than us and I don't think they are even close to being considered "old". Anyhow. So, Sunday marked 28 years from one of the most important days that has affected my life. Little did I know that, until 4.5 years ago. I am so grateful for Andrew and love him to pieces.
My plan to wake up early and cook a nice breakfast totally crashed when we woke up with only 50 minutes to get out the door for church.
Church went well. Andrew taught second hour and I subbed in nursery.
We came home, got the house picked up and Kate helped me make the birthday boy his cake. While it was in the oven baking we decided to open presents. Highlight of Kate's day. ...even though they weren't for her. She is always happy to help anyone open a present. My plan to wake up early and cook a nice breakfast totally crashed when we woke up with only 50 minutes to get out the door for church.
Church went well. Andrew taught second hour and I subbed in nursery.
Abby was happy to help out as well.
Birthday boy and his girls
Love Kate's sweet, happy face :)
We had forgotten to give Abby one of her presents on her birthday two weeks ago so we decided to pull it out. Kate was so happy to show her how her new toy works.
After presents, we made dinner and had the missionaries over. I had asked Andrew previously if that was okay. We love having them in our home and I was eager to share Andrew's yummy cake so we wouldn't have an entire 9x13 pan all to ourselves. Because we all know, the entire cake will still get eaten. That night. ...not really, but really.
The day wasn't anything extraordinary, but it was a good day. 28 years lived, 72 more to go :)




Happy birthday to Andrew! Glad y'all have a great day.
ReplyDelete