Opening presents was fun! I loved watching all the kids watch the birthday boys open their gifts, especially Kate! She was very exited about everything they were getting and wanted to help open presents as well.
At one point during the evening Kate allowed Brandon to hold her in his lap which is a huge step forward for Kate. Usually she stays as far away as possible from Brandon, making it a game to run away from him and hide from him, peaking around the corner and then running away giggling.
Cake and ice cream was delicious. Kate enjoyed the "pink" ice cream and the frosting on her piece of cake.
Kate played herself exhausted and passed out on the way home. I was able to change her diapers and put her pjs on without her waking up.
Sunday morning we left early for church to stop by the Moseley's to meet their new baby boy, Campbell. Oh my heavens, he is so precious!! I totally could have held him all day. So glad he is doing well and that we were able to meet him!





No comments:
Post a Comment